Certified by DFI
Understanding Tech in Business
Sponsored by DFI
Technology is transforming traditional business models. Powered by incredible technologies, the digital revolution has radically disrupted the way we interact and relate to each other and redefined how we work.
- Learn foundational knowledge and understand the ever-evolving role of technology in business.
- Learn from industry experts through interviews and case studies
- Actively participate in conversations about technology within your industry.
What this course gives you
This course is designed to give you a broad understanding of technological considerations within an organisation.
Ability to join the conversation
You will learn about key concepts and digital competencies relevant to Fintech and be able to participate in conversations about how to leverage tech opportunities within your organisation.
You will discover how technology, as an enabler for businesses and organisations, can be put into practice within your own industry.
Meghan McMeghan McCormick, founder and CEO of Ozé
Ugwem Eneyo, co-founder and CEO of Shyft Power Solutions
David Brown, software engineer from Amazon Web Services
Antonio Piraino, CTO of ScienceLogic
How it works
Understanding Tech in Business is a self-paced course, which gives you the freedom to proceed through the material at your own speed, without needing to keep up with a set schedule or with others on the course.
- Watch lecture videos and interviews with industry experts to hear how technology has influenced the workplace in the real world.
- Read through notes from industry experts.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes and interactive activities.
Is this course for you?
This course is a beginner’s guide to the role of technology in business and will provide great value to you if:
- You’re a ‘non-techie’ who wants to gain an understanding of the technical terms and concepts related to tech within your organisation
- You’re interested in learning how to leverage tech in business, such as using big data or data analytics to better understand your customers
- You understand the basics of technology as it relates to your organisation and want to build your digital understanding
- You need practical information about tech, such as how to design the IT infrastructure for your office
Consultant, Program Manager
Business Intelligence, Finance Professional
Greater Than BI
Chief Operating Officer
Digital Frontiers Institute